Wednesday, August 21, 2013

if you ever remembered

sometimes thing are better left unsaid. sometimes the right things are the hardest, and they hurt the most, but in the end they're worth it.
if you're reading this- and you know who you are- you have to let me go. to you, i'm barely a face attached to a name that only you call me. i'm not as amazing as you think. you have your life and i have mine; it's only going to hurt us more if we pretend that our lives could intersect. we are parallel, and we probably always will be. i didn't know how to tell you this before, but you need to know that you deserve more than me. i'm an idea; words on a screen, but you barely know me and i barely know you. i wish this could have been different, but it isn't. please don't hold on to a false hope that this will change, because it won't. you don't need to be there for me, although i admire you for trying. thanks for the memories, but please create your own, without me. believe me when i say, you need to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment